Your home, your car, your family-we offer protection for them all.
Selecting the right insurance is an important consideration. Choose insurance through AAA for its many strengths, including options that let you tailor your coverage, competitive rates, quality service, convenience and financial stability.
Our affiliate property and casualty insurer is rated "A+ Superior" for financial stability by A.M. Best. So you know you can count on us to offer solid, comprehensive insurance coverage that meets your needs.
• A variety of coverage types, amounts and deductibles at competitive rates
• Flexible payments that make premiums easier to manage
• Prompt, personalized service as a way of life
• A substantial discount when you insure both your auto and home
• Special discounts that could further reduce your rate
• 24 hours a day, seven days a week toll-free Claims Hotline for efficient claim reporting
• Quality insurance from a name you know you can trust
Get your free quote today. It's easy and there is no obligation.
AAA membership requires a separate annual payment and an admission fee for new members, and is required to purchase AAA insurance. AAA personal lines insurance is provided to qualified PA applicants by the Interinsurance Exchange of the Automobile Club (Exchange). AAA Northampton County is a resident producer agency for the Exchange.
* Annual savings claims are based on a comparison of 12 PA ZIP codes (15147, 15217, 15228, 15601, 17801, 17870, 18017, 18020, 18040, 18045, 18103 and 19446) of AAA rates as of 8/28/13 versus Allstate, State Farm and Progressive for a married couple profile with 2 cars, excellent credit, no violations, on a 6-month policy with the following discounts: AAA membership, anti-theft device, multi-policy (homeowners required), home ownership, passive restraint, garage parking, persistency and multi-car. The $422 savings claim is an annualized average versus Allstate, State Farm and Progressive for this profile. Any savings may vary. Rates are subject to change.